LISD Help Desk:
Student Support: http://ipadsupport.lisd.net
LISD is committed to providing superior support for both teachers and students. Depending on your support needs, please use the following procedures to report problems and request support.
Full Class/Teacher Issues:
- Classes not setup
- No Teacher access
- System not responding in class
- Multiple issues/problems of the same type in class
- Contact LISD Help Desk
Individual Student Issues:
- Individual Student has a problem w/device
- Individual Student has problem with login
- Student submits service request using icon on iPad or using the student support link above
- Contact Campus Technician during the scheduled iPad support time at the campus
Technical problems should be routed through LISD Help Desk. This helps the district to identify problematic issues quickly or to resolve a problem in isolation if needed.
If you experience issues with inaccurate or malfunctioning content (the content is the problem, not a technical issue), you will need to contact your department or grade level lead. All content issues need to be communicated to the appropriate LISD Content Supervisor by the department or grade level lead. Contacting the publisher directly is not allowed and will delay the response and/or fix to the original issue.